I've had so many people compliment me on my newsletter - and more importantly more people contact me than did before! Having The Purple Edge manage the newsletter makes it totally painless. I love it!
Claire Burroughs, AnsaCom
Keeping in regular contact with customers and prospects is the number one rule when it comes to marketing promotions. It is said that it takes seven touches to convert a customer.
Add that fact to the view that it costs seven times as much to win a new customer as it does to keep an old one, and you can see why keeping in touch is so important.
You can use a newsletter to drive more sales by:
- Informing and educating people on what you do
- Keeping your name in customer's minds
- Promoting events and offers
- Featuring products & services
- Encouraging referrals
But we know that for many of you the thought of finding the time and creativity to get a newsletter together is enough to put you off completely.
That's why we've created a professional newsletter service to make it REALLY EASY for you.
You can choose from printed and/or email and set your own frequency. Then you leave us to manage it for you.
- Create a design that fits with your company branding
- Agree a content theme for each edition
- Research and write all the necessary copy
- Present you with the final content and layout for your sign-off
For printed newsletters we will then:
- Deliver printed copies to your premises for you to distribute
For email newsletters we will then:
- Send email newsletters to your mailing list *
- Manage updates and unsubscribes
- Provide a data capture form for your website if required
- Provide a readership report
- Host the articles on a blogging platform under your company name (premium service only)
Our Standard email service is a one-page newsletter created using an account in your name on a popular emailing platform such as Mailchimp or Aweber.
The Premium service involves creating copy for two-pages and is hosted separately on a blogging platform, related to your web address, to provide additional search benefits.
* You must have agreement to email the individuals on your list
Peace of mind - and painfree!
Whichever option you choose you can rest easy in the knowledge that your newsletters will be produced to your timetable without fail, and with the minimum of stress to you.
Prices for the core options are set out below - if you have bespoke requirements we can quote for those separately.
We charge a fixed price to create each newsletter, and distribute the email versions, with no up front charges. The minimum first order is for 3 editions, thereafter you can pay for blocks of 3 or for each newsletter individually.
|Delivery Options||3 editions||1 edition|
Standard Email - 1 pg
Premium Email - 2 pg
|Print - 2 pages, 500 copies||£1,595||£570|
|Print - 4 pages, 500 copies||£2,495||£890|
|Print & email - 2 pages||£2,335||£835|
|Print & email - 4 pages||£3,230||£1,150|
All prices exclude VAT.
Janice Whatton, Castlewood Hotels