Mercery Court working with
THE PURPLE EDGE
Summary of activity
Mercery Court is the latest development of one of the most recognised buildings in Canterbury, now known to be one of the city’s oldest dwellings, with parts dating back to the early medieval period. The old Boots the Chemist building on the corner of Mercery Lane and The Parade has been revealing secrets hidden for hundreds of years, while being developed into shops and eight spectacular apartments looking out to Canterbury Cathedral.
THE PURPLE EDGE was given the project of marketing the apartments by the developer Glengate Developments - working with local estate agents Strutt & Parker to generate interest and sales from customers looking to live in the city centre.
THE PURPLE EDGE assembled and managed a virtual team of independent creatives to:
- develop the brand, the website, and the brochures
- carry out a local PR campaign following the historical significance of the site through to the unveiling of the finished apartments
- create original artwork to dress the retail unit windows
- promote the open days through local advertising
- drive traffic to the website using Google Pay Per Click and natural search optimisation
- enter the Kent Design Awards - where Mercery Court was successfully short-listed
All of the eight apartments are now sold.
Peter Drucker, Marketing Guru